Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Things I'm working on

The major item I have in the works is a system neutral world setting. Not sure how much I will post about that, maybe little things here and there. I've edited, re-edited, scrapped parts, started over, given up, started again, and so on for almost 8 months now. Just when I think I'm happy, I think of some fault or something better and change things.

I also have some mechanical rules I've come up with to streamline Palladium Books' Rifts line. It isn't a conversion, nor is it entirely new, as one of my goals was to make the game, especially character creation, much simpler and faster. I will post those rules in the near future. At one point, I compared rolling a Juicer RAW to my new rules, and cut the time by more than half (42 minutes to 20 minutes).

I'm always thinking up small mechanical details. Some that I use, some that I don't. I'll throw those up on here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment